Do you make the husband finish the dishes, the last thing to do after and hour and half of cleaning? Or do you let him sit and watch T.V. and allow him the option to do them tomorrow? (Keep in mind the option for tomorrow is always his favorite request...let me rephrase...his favorite demand.)
3 comments:
I'm not one to "make" him do anything, so I'd probably let him watch TV and let the dishes pile and pile up until he finally does them... is that passive aggressive? Actually, he's very good about doing them so I'm lucky I don't have to worry about that.
Jon doesn't help that much in the kitchen but he helps in so many other ways that I can't complain. Although, when he does help it always seems to be at the time I need it the most. He probably knows me well enough to know when that is.
Here is my opinion on your situation...harmony is more important than the dishes. You just have to choose which is going to be worse, his disharmony of doing them now or your disharmony of not having them done. :)
I ask Andrey to help me with the dishes. It is always more fun to work together and it's a good way for us to catch up on things since we rarely see each other, and we get the house cleaned while we do so. I'm aggressive and make him do things, so maybe I shouldn't answer this one...hee,hee.
Post a Comment