Animal Cruelty


The cat was going particularly crazy tonight as she was trying to catch a fly and was darting all over the place. She jumped up into the window and Andrew took advantage of her exploring in between the two panes of glass. I didn't come up with the idea, but I admit I was quick to make sure he got the camera before we let her out.

Comments

Jen said…
That's pretty funny-my dog is obsessed w/ crickets.
It's hilarious to watch her catch them.- But gross too!!!
That is hysterical! I can't stop laughing and I am in a class so it is getting embarrassing!
Richard Lee said…
Cats are so amazing. I wouldn't have thought that was possible.
Tink said…
I didn't read the entry right away and so I couldn't figure out why your cat looked so funny. Now it looks even funnier.
Cali said…
At first I thought you were going to say something about poking her eye out, cuz that's what it looks like in the first picture.

Popular Posts