As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
2 comments:
I have lots of memories of you. "I can see my house from here." driving home from work with lame music blasting down main street. Oh and parties at Pier. You know when the bands would come. I have a picture of that!!!! Funny Funny!!!! You should see it.
I remember one time my family came to stay @ your house while you were away on vacation (the house that was up in the mtn) It was the coolest house ever!!! & there was a doll house there, if i remember correctly.
So i guess that's a memory of your old house.
Post a Comment