New Stuff
Hey all, just wanted to let you guys know that I have added some new things to my portfolio and invite you to all check it out. I decided to add my graphic design stuff to it so I could keep my favorites together and easily accessible (for job interviews etc.) I would love any suggestions from anyone in ways you think I could do it better.
Yesterday I mowed the lawn again, I think I made the mistake of doing it once and now it will be a common occurance. Oh well, I guess I can mow the lawn, I do feel a little retarded when the neighbors drive by and wave while I heave the beast into the next position.
Next week Andrew and I get to go to St. Maries where he is from and go camping with his family I am really looking forward to the break and can't wait to head up to that beautiful part of the country...it really is like a retreat when you go up there, it is a completely different world. THEN after that all of my family is coming up here to Logan and going camping with us the next week at Tony's Grove!! I hope they are excited, because I have fun stuff planned.
P.S. To my Sisters...don't forget that Breaking Dawn comes out this weekend (like I need to remind you) and that we hope you all have it read by the reunion so we can "discuss/swoon" over it at the reunion.
Yesterday I mowed the lawn again, I think I made the mistake of doing it once and now it will be a common occurance. Oh well, I guess I can mow the lawn, I do feel a little retarded when the neighbors drive by and wave while I heave the beast into the next position.
Next week Andrew and I get to go to St. Maries where he is from and go camping with his family I am really looking forward to the break and can't wait to head up to that beautiful part of the country...it really is like a retreat when you go up there, it is a completely different world. THEN after that all of my family is coming up here to Logan and going camping with us the next week at Tony's Grove!! I hope they are excited, because I have fun stuff planned.
P.S. To my Sisters...don't forget that Breaking Dawn comes out this weekend (like I need to remind you) and that we hope you all have it read by the reunion so we can "discuss/swoon" over it at the reunion.

Comments
Seriously amazing!