to turn off the music on my previous post, run your cursor over the SLIDE box in the upper left corner and it will pop out a volume button and you can just click it off.
That's so thoughtful of you to throw a surprise-party for your brother!
I couldn't get the music to turn off so I could hear the video. I wish I had been there:)
Class of 2002 has a blog. Check it out at www.sfhs2002.blogspot.com
Hey how are you? I haven't talked to you in so long! Are you guys still in Logan?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's so thoughtful of you to throw a surprise-party for your brother!
I couldn't get the music to turn off so I could hear the video. I wish I had been there:)
Class of 2002 has a blog. Check it out at www.sfhs2002.blogspot.com
Hey how are you? I haven't talked to you in so long! Are you guys still in Logan?
Post a Comment