Saturday, August 18, 2007

The Shaws


Andrew and I just got back from a summer working in Baltimore and are very happy to be back! Andrew is starting his first semester of grad-school this year with and MBA and and emphasis in Hospital Administration, we just added to our family of pets with a new kitten named Alice. That tallies us up to 3 snakes, 3 turtles, 2 dogs and a kitten...and if you want to add the rat I guess you can but technically it is snake food...sorry. I only voted for one dog and the cat, and the rest are for Andrew the zoo-keeper. (As long as he takes care of them...I don't really care.

5 comments:

Becky said...

You should show the whole farm. :)

Lees Everything Homemade said...

I agree, let's see the zoo! Fun blog.

Anonymous said...

Cute kitty! What fun to have such a variety! I want to see more pics too!

Kurt & Rachel Keyser said...

I'm glad you shared your blog! Love your wedding picture by the way!

Cali said...

Cute kitty!! I want a kitty...